- It’s ok to be me, it’s ok to be you.
- Acceptance of who we are as individuals.
- Our physical emotional and mental health are interconnected.
CURRICULAR COMPETENCIES – Students are expected to be able to DO the following:
- Social and community health:
- Develop and demonstrate respectful behavior when participating in activities with others.
- Identify and describe characteristics of positive relationships
- Mental well-being:
- Identify personal skills, interests and preferences and describe how they influence self-esteem.
- Identify and apply strategies that promote mental well-being
- Factors that influence self-identity (could include self-esteem, self-efficacy, cultural heritage, body image
- Managing and expressing emotions